- 🗺️ Lieu : 75 - Paris
- ⚗️ Type d'entreprise : Agence
- 👷 Type de poste : Côté marketing / communication
- 👔 Expérience requise : 2 ans minimum
- 🕔 Temps de travail : Temps complet
- 💻 Télétravail possible : Non
- 💰 Rémunération : Selon Profil
- 🌐 Site de l'entreprise : voir
Description du poste
Position Title: Brand Specialist Business Title: Brand Specialist, The GlenrothesJob Family: Marketing Position Type: Permanent Work Location: Paris Edrington Office Reports To: Senior Brand Manager
Edrington’s vision is to give more by crafting exceptional ultra-premium spirit brands. The Macallan is our central focus, supported by Highland Park and The Glenrothes in the fast-growing single malt category and Naked Malt in the blended malt category. Our portfolio is completed with The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky, Brugal premium rum from the Dominican Republic and Noble Oak American Whiskey. Edrington also has strategic partnerships for No.3 London Dry Gin, and Wyoming Whiskey.
Edrington is headquartered in Scotland with global presence in its wholly owned and joint venture companies. We own our route to market in 15 countries and distribute our brands to more than 100 countries around the world through joint ventures and third-party agreements.
Edrington’s principal shareholder is The Robertson Trust, which has donated £301 million to charitable causes in Scotland since 1961. Our business is underpinned by the Edrington values of giving, respect, integrity and excellence.
Since January 2022 Edrington France has been distributing The Macallan and The Glenrothes in France in luxury Off and On trade channels.
The Glenrothes is re-positioning itself on the ultra-premium/luxury segment and we need individuals to help delivering and owning this ambitious strategy. The Brand specialist is responsible for driving The Glenrothes brand knowledge & confidence within the trade in the Paris key city. They have firstly the mission to segment the market and identify where The Glenrothes is present and activated and identify opportunities to drive brand excitement; Secondly to implement trade activities in the targeted universe (training, tasting and other adhoc trade initiatives).
- Delivering bespoke education for The Glenrothes and building elevated brand confidence within priority trade accounts (On & Off-Trade) and local wholesalers, inspiring brand advocacy and ensuring front of mind presence
- Introduce new The Glenrothes releases to all accounts where applicable
- Working collaboratively to identify opportunities of brand presence in the area and recommend change as required
- Regular updates to local marketing and commercial teams on The Glenrothes performance in the On/Off trade
- Building relationships and trust of key decision makers (e.g. beverage directors, buyers, bar staff)
- Creating and demonstrating The Glenrothes serves and rituals to priority On trade accounts
- Working with The Glenrothes brand team and local marketing team to implement a range of marketing activations and communications that are in line with brand DNA and objectives
- Identifying key brand building initiatives for The Glenrothes in collaboration with local commercial teams
- The management and most efficient use of their annual T&E and activation budgets
- Collaborating with other Brand Ambassadors/Brand Specialists, and actively contributing as part of the global education and marketeer network
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Previous experience of commercial, marketing or brand ambassador roles, ideally with prestige brands
- Understanding of the luxury spirits market in the context of distribution and route to market strategies
- Strong communication skills, with tact and diplomacy to deal with external parties
- Self-driven with good organisational and prioritizing skills
- Suitably presented / polished to represent a luxury brand
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of working in an international organisation would be advantageous
We expect that you are able to demonstrate the Edrington standards in your role: INSPIRE
Leads by example, creates vision, clarity, and focus, brings out the best in others, demonstrates enthusiasm what they do, recognises others and celebrates success.
Embraces change, demonstrates flexibility, challenges positively, continually seeks improvement, seeks out and values diversity of thought.
Communicates regularly and openly, makes connections beyond their own team, demonstrates inclusive behaviours, is culturally aware.
Listens to others, gives and receives feedback, adapts communication style, demonstrates humility and respect, demonstrates empathy.
Focuses on key tasks and priorities, takes ownership for actions and decisions, resolves problems, demonstrates resilience.
Edrington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to general legal requirements, Edrington complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CV & Contact : email@example.com
Une annonce à publier ? RDV sur le formulaire suivant.
Et suivez DistilJobs sur LinkedIn pour encore davantage de postes relayés !