- 🗺️ Lieu : 75 - Paris (NB: Some national & international business travel are expected)
- 👷 Type de poste : Côté Marketing
- ✍ Type de contrat : Alternance (2 ans - à partir de Septembre 2023 )
- 👔 Expérience requise : Junior
- 💻 Télétravail possible : Oui (un jour / semaine)
- 💰 Rémunération : Selon Profil
- 🌐 Site de l'entreprise : voir
About Maison Ferrand
Maison Ferrand is one of the world's premier boutique producers of fine spirits, and a pioneer of the artisanal spirits movement. Maison Ferrand is based at the Château de Bonbonnet in Ars, France, with additional offices in Paris, and owns its rum distillery in Barbados – the historic West Indies Rum Distillery – along with one third of the renowned National Rums of Jamaica (Long Pond and Clarendon Distilleries).
Our award-winning brands include Plantation Rum, Citadelle Gin, Ferrand Cognac and newly introduced Canerock Jamaican Spiced Rum.
Maison Ferrand is owned by president and Master Blender Alexandre Gabriel. We are family-sized and look forward to growing together, with a shared passion for every aspect of the business… From selecting raw ingredients, to distilling and ageing the spirits, to marketing the product all over the world.
About Ferrand Values
Each company has its own rules, working methods, expectations and values. MAISON FERRAND is looking for women and men who share our true values. More than just skilled and knowledgeable candidates, we seek people ready and able to grow within our family; we insist on sincerity and integrity, and value enjoyment as much as innovation and collaboration. We are looking for curious and creative minds, at the top in their field of expertise, eager to learn and to share their knowledge with colleagues and customers. Ferrand is synonymous with experimentation and imagination; we are always exploring new possibilities, and our mission is to share our passion and enthusiasm with all our customers.
The Ferrand Family Is
- CAN-DO – Nothing is impossible, let’s find a way!
- HONEST & SINCERE – No excuses, we own our work and take responsibility
- TRUE TO OUR WORD – Promises mean nothing if we don’t deliver!
- A TEAM – We work together, toward a common goal.
Drive the business like an entrepreneur.
Reporting directly to the Global Marketing & Communication Director, you will be at the center of the group's marketing and communication strategy. Your main missions will be to support the Director in her day-to-day missions and to follow the good progress of strategic projects, help with team management as well as operational and administrative tasks.
Detailed Job Description
- Lead and spearhead diverse projects by making sure the stakeholders are briefed, and the deadlines & budgets are respected
- Trademark : along with our EU & US Trademark attorneys, you’ll be the project manager for new trademark, renewal, and litigations /
- Events, Seminars : you’ll be in charge of the organization of the Corporate events and Marketing & Communication seminars
- Internal Communication: you’ll work hand by hand with the Marketing director in order to improve our Internal communication.
- Pilgrimages : you’ll work hand by hand with the Marketing director and the Visitor Center Managers (both in Barbados and in France) in order to put together an better BtoB and BtoC experience in our distilleries.
Market Trends Analysis
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for the rum, gin & cognac markets. Benchmarking the competition. Analyze trends in the categories to identify gaps and market opportunities to develop the existing portfolio.
- Identify brand growth drivers and benchmarks
- Travel booking & organization
- Expenses management: approval & report
- PASSIONATE about marketing and communication
- EAGER to learn about the Spirit Industry
- OPEN-MINDED, DETERMINED project manager, and a TEAM PLAYER
- HIGH-CAPACITY MULTI-TASKER
- SELF-CONFIDENT – with the ability to quickly drive the necessary results and projects with a clear determination to succeed.
- ADAPTABLE and able to adjust to significant change in strategy.
- INTERNATIONALLY-oriented, fluent in both ENGLISH AND FRENCH,
- At least 2 Internship and/or Seasonal job EXPERIENCES in HOSPITALITY, TOURISM, SALES, MARKETING or COMMUNICATION.
firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume in English + a short presentation & motivation video in english. Application with no video won’t be considered. No motivation letter are needed.
Une annonce à publier ? RDV sur le formulaire suivant.
Et suivez DistilJobs sur LinkedIn pour encore davantage de postes relayés !